Monday 28 July 2008

Your Zahir

Your Zahir

I am your Zahir
I’ve entered your mind
And body
And soul
You know I’m here to stay
And won’t go
And you won’t let me
You’ll hold on
Till your end
And then
You’ll hope we’ll meet again

You know I’ve touched
every part
of your core
you know
I dance
To your musical score
And with each
movement my body makes
it shakes
you through to your bones
you know
that even if I leave
there’ll be a gap
you’ll feel the breeze
forever
and then you’ll yearn to search
for that woman
who captured
your being like that
who seeped through
every pore
discovered your nature
both human and more
in that way
all the way through
“silent waters
penetrate deep”
Is what you said,
As you permeated my waters
deep
My fires have burned
Your desires
Red

… I am your Zahir
Not because I say this is so
But because
at last
You’ve seen your Destiny glow.



(28th July 2008)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.