Sunday 27 July 2008

Journal: A Restless Heart ...

I am restless. My heart is yearning. I have felt the winds of change
caressing my cheek this past month - as they've done today - something
is coming. I'm not sure what, but I know this language too long, fully
fluent from having spoken it through lifetimes ... my direction is
about to change course again ... A mix of excitement and trepidation as I'm about to set off on another, sometimes daunting, journey I assume this becuase of experiences beore, but there is always space for change, and newness) ..... I hope and pray this leads me closer and closer to where I want to be, but know I cannot see because of the rule of "not all is always revealed, only as much is necessary to see the path just ahead" - the rule of needing to walk blindly along parts of the path ...... And all I can do is wait and see...

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.