Wednesday 23 July 2008

Yes? ... or .... No?

I am taking a huge risk in putting up this entry. But perhaps it is a good thing - it will rattle and shake my cage of comfort and possibly challenge my misconceptions - as I too think I know everything at times. Perhaps it will shake loose some old debris in ways of thinking and allow space for newness and change ... allow some fresh air to breath through and settle into healthier views on things ..... a case of less fear, and more choice ....
"Why women believe we (men) love them."
(..... oh and just so we're all clear ... I don't ever want to be the kind of woman described in this list - I despise it, and certaoinly don't allow myself to succumb to these illusions now. Thank God!)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.