Friday 15 August 2008

... How? ...

How do you make him see that you stand only for his best, you stand only for the deep-seated values of integrity and honour that he carries in his heart - for it is this that drew me to him to begin with ... and that to stand for anything less is to not stand for him at all, that to stand by and watch him, and then to also partake in his actions of now, is to not stand by him nor for him at all .... to condone him not living his truth and in the next breath to say "I love you" ... this is not love. not as I see it. It takes the deepest kind of courage to walk away from the person you hold so deeply inside of you because you cannot encourage them to be a lie for themself ... I love him too much to live this way, and so I've walked away.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.