Tuesday 19 August 2008

..... and just as I think I am again alone in my understanding and experience of life .... that I again have lost the plot, I go back to the beginning of when I started to awaken and the source that guided me and read what it was and still is I assume, that drives her to write and live and be as she does ... and in her drive to not give up, to keep searching and holding onto that which she cannot see, but that she just KNOWS to be true, because she has come to comprhend that the truth lies in the unseen, the intangible, the unexplainable, all that seems to be ciondemned and criticised for not following reason and logic into physical form - that nothing less than this is real, anything else is illusion ... it is here that I hear my voice, that voice that calls me gently into the right direction when I lose my way, it is here that I find myself once again ... and here that I will renew and replenish my reserves and continue with my journey, staying true to my heart, my soul, my identity, even when the world refuses to understand me and what it is I am looking for .....
Oriah Mountain Dreamer's "Opening The Invitation"

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.