Wednesday 20 August 2008

The Four Invisible Forces
love
death
power
time


they are separate from us, but exist beside us as they guide us toward and through each of our lessons, each moment of our existence ....
.... as I read about them now, I understand their intangibleness as if I can indeed touch them, I see them soar alongside me as I continue to journey higher and higher
and I hear the Songlines of Life sing through me, a single chord - so crystal and clear and pure and charming in sound - from the bottom of my body all way the through to the top of me - the origin of creation, or spirit, of soul
.... I haven't heard and felt the Song of Life for a long time now - too long - its good to be home....

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.