Tuesday 26 August 2008

He Kisses Me ...

Life kisses me
like a Lover does
softly
like a whisper
a caress across the cheek
almost imperceptible
and yet still very much there
and folds me into His arms
that safety space where strength stands guard
as tenderness does its job inside
His masculine side
holding me
forever, for as long as I need
As a Lover would -
He consoles me
His Love
Deepest Love
wanting to be everything that he can for Her
and wondering if what he is
is enough

... and hoping
with all his heart
with all his Being
that it is,
that he is....

...and while doing this,
he keeps whispering over and over
that I am always enough,
and always have been...

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.