Friday 22 August 2008

.... I just want you to also be the best you can be, but until you start with yourself and give your self the chance to do this, you will never create the space for other's to do the same ... the role of a leader is a hard one, that seems in my experience to get harder and harder, but what I realised last night in talking to a wise old friend, that the resistance must match the growth - in order to continue to allow us to build in strength .... I want you to see what you are capable of being, and I truely believe you choose not to see this out of fear, fear of failure? fear of being alone? But you are this already! .... I want you to be your best ... for you.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.