Wednesday 3 September 2008

Knowing One's Self

"If the man who I have allowed into the deepest chambers of my heart, still questions being with me - then he does not deserve me.
For this clearly shows that he does not yet know himself, and therefore know his heart and the dreams that lie therein. ... only a man who has ventured into his own vulnerability to know his real emotion and feeling, and has the ability to be present with this part of him, knows himself,
and only then will have the sight to truely see me, and know what an extraordinary and extreme gift it will be, to be with me, and me with him."
- Angela

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.