Wednesday 2 January 2008

Unconditional Love

I've faced it, touched it, and was completely unaware as I walked
through it - And today, I remembered that I'd asked to know, to be
taught how to love this way. And then, I forgot... Today, I asked why?
What the purpose of my recent meeting was, and I was answered.

Would I love like this again, I don't think I can go back, no matter
how much pain there's been. To understand for the first time, is
incredible. To see the infinicy and capacity of the heart, and to know
that my heart has touched this space... This is the kind of love I have dreamed of experiencing for another for so long .... and I know it is not easy to love this way, this has been the hardest journey of my life, I've made the hardest choices ever. But I've also loved another, like none before......

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.