Wednesday 30 January 2008

"Unchartered Waters" ....... (30 January 2008)

"My reflection shimmers deep
within the pool of your green oceans
of sight
their kindness
pulls my heart
drifts my senses towards
and upon
your spirit's seas


Your liveliness
ebbs and flows
into
my eyes
across
my skin
around my
fires
deep within


I wish to launch my ship
onto your waters
if only you'd let me venture
into the unchartered shades and hues
of the waves of you
each crashing and swelling
in the unique natures
of you
the fragmented, fractured, infinite spaces
of you


Perhaps someday
your pirateness will step forth
tattoos,
adventurousness,
and all,
and take hostage this damsel -
woo her
capture her
onto your waters
forever enchanting her to sail
to explore
thereon....

therein."

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.