Wednesday 15 April 2009

MUSK (poem - 14th April 2009)

MUSK


Your scent of
musk
It drove me
To sensual limits - the one’s I know
myself to harbour
Just there
In the crook of your neck
And to think I was about
to leave
the movie – so damn slow – behind
And make my way
To the place of sleep and dreams

Your gallantness stepped in of
my way out
And pulled me in
“Can I kiss you?” you asked
Yes
Oh yes
You could kiss me

… and then later
My lips trailing over
The valley of your skin
The dips of your neck
The aroma of your scent
I drank it in
The smoothness of your skin
Tanned
gold
Intoxicated beyond my own sensual heights -
You.
Musk.


( AIJ Blake - 14 April 2009 - for a perhaps-just-momentary lover, Mark Squ.)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.